• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Anyone near Akron, OH, this one has my eye

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I will be heading to Clinton, OH this weekend to get hard top trim from another member.

I believe? Clinton is near Akron and would be glad to check it out if that’s the case...HOWEVER I would steer clear of this one. I am both a classified junkie and a CB junkie and IMO this one is suspect.

OP
OP
G

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
Thanks for the feedback. What is it that is causing concern? I’m on the lookout and would love info on things I could be missing.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Now that I'm seeing it on an actual computer screen and not my phone I guess it is not so bad, I just don't like rhino liner ;D

I'm heading up this morning so if you could get a number and address and if they're available this afternoon I may be able to work it

Jeff 907351four543

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
guidov.......He is supposedly going to check the frame VIN to see if it matches title VIN.

He is in Richfield, Ohio - northwest of Akron.

JbraunChi

Loc.
Chicago, Il
Now that I'm seeing it on an actual computer screen and not my phone I guess it is not so bad, I just don't like rhino liner ;D

I'm heading up this morning so if you could get a number and address and if they're available this afternoon I may be able to work it

Jeff 907351four543
Hello. I’m new and looking for a Bronco. Been doing research and saw the post. @1strodeo...thought Rihno liner is a good thing?

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
JbraunChi: Rhino liner or other type of liner that is DOCUMENTED with before, during and after pictures is good.......shows proof of what is being covered.

No before or during pics and you have no idea what is under it - again lipstick on a pig!!!

Have you looked at the Broncos for sale BY MEMBERS on this site??

Maybe post an ad in the Broncos wanted section with the type of options you are looking for: street, off road, crawler, auto, stick, hard top, half top, soft top.............

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Hello. I’m new and looking for a Bronco. Been doing research and saw the post. @1strodeo...thought Rihno liner is a good thing?

Pops has got you covered, yes rhino liner is good for protecting metal, but also good at hiding things, so if you see it, question it...especially if applied 'by previous owner' good luck!