• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Smooth Shift Collar For Floor Shift Conversions (Stock 66-77 Bronco))

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgdpt

please send me a total for a 1970 3 speed column shift to 92399. Thank you

outdoors

I would like to purchase the #3 column. The zip code is 98607. Please provide me the contact information to pay for this item. Thank you. outdoors

stock74

Shift Collar and Turn Signal Switch Housing were received quickly. The installation tips will probably come in handy as well. Thanks!

OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
The total for a #1 is $27.15 to 23464.

Thanks,

Jerry

Last edited:

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
68 column manual shift to floor shift conversion. Correct collar to 95973? Thanks, Mark

Last edited:

treyfox77

Can you pm price shipped to 30817, I have a manual column that I plan to convert to an auto. My hazards are on dash

OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
I am not sure what you want. Are you going to use an after market floor shift for the automatic? I have no automatic column parts.

Tjmiller

I'm looking for a '70 manual without flashers that I converted to floor shifting. So #1 I think. Do I just keep using the original turn signal switch housing?
Also, I've been looking for a steering column rebuild kit with bearings, turn signal/horn guts, etc. Do you know where I can find one?
I am converting to power steering and have a kit for that with a lower U-joint. I removed the manual shift levers and linkage. Do I just leave the shift tube in the column now?
Thanks for the help,
TM
My zip is 84312

riggermortis

Hello, I would like to purchase a #1 only. My zip code is 84414. How do I make payment? Thanks

Smh

Collar wanted

I live in pomona and need a collar for my steering column. I just changed from a 3 speed column to a floor shifter. Please call or text me if you still have any. Thanks

Steven
951-751-8171

Status
Not open for further replies.