• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Windshield Wipers

turbotim2

I am having trouble finding replacement wiper blades at the local parts stores. If I look up a 77, they say 15" which are obviously way too big. If I look up a 76, they say an 11" but the 11" ones have the wrong mount. The old wipers are 13" and worked well but I can't seem to find a 13" blade with the correct mount on it either. My wiper arms have a straight blade that pushes into the wiper blade mount and locks in place.

What are you guys using?

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
On my 74 with complete stock wipers, I was able to just buy the wiper refill (not the full assembly just the rubber) in XYZ length at Wal Mart and cut to length.

I've sense upgraded to the Cherokee wiper blades and can buy about any 14 inch wiper blade (think I'm running Trico's) replacement assembly at any parts store.
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130212

Tim

clarrance

Bronco Guru
The Anco part numbers:

ANC-41-02 wiper arm
ANC 20-12 blades

The blades should be a direct replacement blade if you still have the factory arms.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great find.....Those are nice.....I've never see those at any parts store....

The Cherokee upgrade is nice too.

Tim

Thanks Tim, I stumbled across them one night while looking for the end of the internet. They look stock, which is nice.

Roger

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You need to ask for part number 33-122. You may have to order them for in store pick up. Here is what you should get...minus the smashed bugs.

Attachments

• O'Reilly's wiper part number 33-122.jpg
    O'Reilly's wiper part number 33-122.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 157

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thought about this yesterday Tim and I believe that I had to wait a day or two also.

Roger