• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Safari 2012 in Moab May 2-5

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

Alright Steve, for the sake of the kids... I made my res. at the Moab Rim CG.... See ya Sat., have the cold ones ready....

Cracker, This year we'll check out your recommendations while we are in Moab. We'll see if they'll take us next year. The question is, do we have you go over there with us, or not? BTW, I really appreciate the sacrifice you are making for the kid's sake.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

My fram off is about 1/2 done I ordered bumpers, top and cage today.
Also registered for Bronco Safari. It's now a must to complete my build by May 2nd

We could have the next Utah Bronco Club meeting at your house. Just sayin'

-Steve

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

What are the T-shirts going to look like?

They'll be a surprise. Actually the art work isn't done yet.
Here's what we had last year, I only hope they turn out as great this year..

Attachments

• IMAG0108.jpg
    IMAG0108.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0109.jpg
    IMAG0109.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 32

My69Pony

Ok, so my older boys have made the decision to go to Prom rather than Bronco Safari this year. With that being the case, I decided that instead of setting up a tent with the younger two I would go ahead and get a cabin. I tried Moab Rim, but with all of you that seem to have made the decision much quick then I, there are no cabins left. I look at a couple other places and have found a cabin still available at the Canyonlands Campground. Has anybody stayed there before, if so how where the cabins and facilities?
Brian

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Ok, so my older boys have made the decision to go to Prom rather than Bronco Safari this year. With that being the case, I decided that instead of setting up a tent with the younger two I would go ahead and get a cabin. I tried Moab Rim, but with all of you that seem to have made the decision much quick then I, there are no cabins left. I look at a couple other places and have found a cabin still available at the Canyonlands Campground. Has anybody stayed there before, if so how where the cabins and facilities?
Brian

Canyonlands is a really nice CG as well. That would have been my second choice (i.e. they have a pool...) Never stayed in a cabin, but their facilities were always clean.

Amac70

ME
I also liked canyon lands when i stayed there. Thought it was a nice place.

My69Pony

Great, thanks for the information. I guess Monday morning I'll call and firm up my reservations.
Brian

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
One of the East Coast brethren is going to be driving home from Alaska earlier in the week before the Safari.

When are y'all gonna be rolling in? I'm not there till Wednesday but I told him that I was sure there would be somebody around earlier in the week to talk Broncos with him if he made it down.

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
One of the East Coast brethren is going to be driving home from Alaska earlier in the week before the Safari.

When are y'all gonna be rolling in? I'm not there till Wednesday but I told him that I was sure there would be somebody around earlier in the week to talk Broncos with him if he made it down.

I'll be there Tuesday.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

I'll be there Sunday to Sunday.. Wow Alaska! Awesome.

OP
OP
sstclair

sstclair

What's the typical weather like for this event?

It's the perfect time of year for the desert. Cool nights, usually a sweatshirt will do. Warm days, usually tee shirts. Be prepared for rain but there usually isn't much if any. The last good chance for snow is usually gone by mid April.

Normally the lows in the 40s and highs ~70

-Steve

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
What's all included with registration? I'm coming out with a big diverse group that goes out every year. I would like to do some of the Bronco Safari things and possibly get a t-shirt, but most of the time will be spent wheeling with them.