• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY good driving truck wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

estimator

Looking for a good driving truck. Nothing fully restored, just a nice clean truck
Located on long island ny

THanks
Anthony

Please PM me with any info

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I am hosting a Bronco get together next weekend in MAss....should be a couple there for sale....

JimP

I have one in MA for sale. Good driver. Moderate restoration a couple years ago but still a few things left to play with if you want.

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
It should be noted that I met with Estimator on an early Sunday morning at which time he made a deal to purchase my truck.

The day we were supposed to arrange a pickup was the day he stopped returning calls and responding to emails.

Perfectly cool with someone changing their mind. However, totally classless to just disappear and leave a person hanging without the courtesy of a reaching out.

Just an FYI for future sellers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.