Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > 66-77 Ford Bronco > Bronco Tech

Old 05/21/17, 12:10 PM   #16
HB73

Huntington Beach, CA
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdgephar View Post
Yep. This is the one I bought. Lifetime guarantee. Got the crossover tube prior to this purchase, but since I swapped from the explorer reservoir to the superduty, I didn't have an easy way to keep using the old radiator.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
HB73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/21/17, 09:34 PM   #17
broncoitis
Contributor
Bronco Guru

R.I.P Roscoe and Daisy! Miss you so much!!!

North Jersey

My Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB73 View Post
Yep. This is the one I bought. Lifetime guarantee. Got the crossover tube prior to this purchase, but since I swapped from the explorer reservoir to the superduty, I didn't have an easy way to keep using the old radiator.

I like the looks of the Champion alot but the prices for them aren't so cheap anymore and I have been very happy with my Howe radiator and it is made in the USA. I think I am going to go with that unit from the graveyard if it is the same dimensions and fit as the other that I bought from them. I think the champion's are over 300 now. So I will pay a bit more for Made in the USA!

Rob 1970 Bronco: Rebuilt 302, EFI, Exp Serp, Vintage Air, Cust Console, Corbeau Seats, etc...
Build: Springtime or Bust!!!
broncoitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/21/17, 09:37 PM   #18
broncoitis
Contributor
Bronco Guru

R.I.P Roscoe and Daisy! Miss you so much!!!

North Jersey

My Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB73 View Post

I like the looks of the Champion alot but the prices for them aren't so cheap anymore and I have been very happy with my Howe radiator and it is made in the USA. I think I am going to go with that unit from the graveyard if it is the same dimensions and fit as the other that I bought from them. I think the champion's are over 300 now. So I will pay a bit more for Made in the USA! The only thing about this change that is bumming me out is if I am gonna be able to use the Shroud that I built previously but I guess I can always build another one!

Rob 1970 Bronco: Rebuilt 302, EFI, Exp Serp, Vintage Air, Cust Console, Corbeau Seats, etc...
Build: Springtime or Bust!!!
broncoitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/22/17, 12:39 PM   #19
bigmuddy
Contributor
Bronco Guru

Consensus is not science!

Marthasville MO
eBay: bjf68

My Gallery
Aside for a crossover tube that no one can really see underneath the truck, I have been running the stock bronco v-8 radiator with no issues. This is with the explorer front dress and other EFI components.

75 EB, 35" tires, EFI 5.0 with Explorer stuff. ARB/ Aussie locker, ZF tranny, 4.56 gears, twin stick, 2.5 BC lift, Cage long arms and dual shock kit,Ghetto fab hydroboost with disc brakes,yada,yada,yada!
bigmuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/23/17, 09:22 PM   #20
jgrow
Contributor

Colorado Springs
champion

My champion lasted less than 1yr 4k miles in a EFI 302. It cooled very well but started leaking from the bottom of both sides. I think when twisting up the suspension i may have flexed it too much? er not. Anyways, I wanted to go brass/copper but couldn't wait so I went Ron davis. So far so good.

'72 5.0 EFI w/ NV4500, 4.5"lift w/ 35's, family cage with a bunch of smiling kids
jgrow is offline   Reply With Quote

ClassicBroncos.com Forums > 66-77 Ford Bronco > Bronco Tech