• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ima gonna be famous!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
well my truck really....Got an email from a producer in Boston last week. Looking for a 60-70's Bronco for a tv commercial. wanted white, tan, brown but submitted pics of mine (yellow) maybe for future reference...I guess they said they would consider it and low and behold, they want to use it! It will be thankfully altered and photoshopped, but I will know better! ;D Will be there for the entire process of two days and get to watch. I will take plenty of pics and hopefully will do a story for Bronco Driver as well. Will post up more and keep you updated but all I can say is "Sasquatch runs on Dunkins!"

Attachments

• enhanceG20J7MSA.jpg
    enhanceG20J7MSA.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 312

77Bronco636

;DRandy
You should wear a Sasquatch suit the entire time of the photo shoot and see if you can get in the "background" somehow!!!! Glad your truck is a star and hopefully its for something really cool!!!!:cool:

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I have a face for radio...not tv! ;D

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought you were already famous!!!!

Infamous...it's different ;D

Congrats! I don't watch a lot of TV, but if you get a link to the commercial online at some point, post it up, we'd love to see it.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Will do....I think they saw this and thought "this guy KNOWS Dunkin" ;D

Attachments

• frog9.jpg
    frog9.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 322
  • frog8.jpg
    frog8.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 330

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha Nice bro Congrats

well my truck really....Got an email from a producer in Boston last week. Looking for a 60-70's Bronco for a tv commercial. wanted white, tan, brown but submitted pics of mine (yellow) maybe for future reference...I guess they said they would consider it and low and behold, they want to use it! It will be thankfully altered and photoshopped, but I will know better! ;D Will be there for the entire process of two days and get to watch. I will take plenty of pics and hopefully will do a story for Bronco Driver as well. Will post up more and keep you updated but all I can say is "Sasquatch runs on Dunkins!"

B RON CO

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Statesville, NC
Hi, congrats on the big news. I can't wait to see
PAID4 under the brightlights!
Ask them if they could use a few dozen next time.
And go to May it Forward. It is a GOOD CAUSE, and a good time with very friendly Bronco people.
Good luck

Last edited: