• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*LAST EVER** HowiPalooZa 2018. Apr 26-29 (Regular Ranch fees apply)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
me for sure and pretty sure my brother will too. you going Dave?
since it's the last make it not rain:p

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I am trying trying trying to be ready. I have to get the TBI conversion done before I go back there. I did not like coming down Will Bill with a dead motor.

Last edited:

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Our company's annual national conference starts that weekend in San Francisco. I would much rather be with Howie and Bronco friends that the freaks out there but don't have a choice. I think Adam is going to be there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOWIE!! (early)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anyone coming up from TX area to This....?

I hear Half the normal crew will be at LEBC Round up

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"Not I" said the me. I kinda wanted to get to one, but this is not the year for it. Apparently it's not going to happen.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is LEBC same dates as this one?

Always. And it's just as far to one as it is the other for me. The drive to Roundup may be flatter, but the wind can get pretty bad. On the other hand, there's a few hills between me and SMORR. So I stay home and save probably a grand.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
actually, Mark Martin is having his LAST Fan Days in Batesville that weekend, and my wife informed me a couple months ago that she wants to take me there... And there'd a dirt late model race concurrently...:)

And then I saw Monday that Mark will be signing autographs this weekend at the same DLM series' race at I-30 in Little Rock. This might save me a trip all the way to Batesville?

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
actually, Mark Martin is having his LAST Fan Days in Batesville that weekend, and my wife informed me a couple months ago that she wants to take me there... And there'd a dirt late model race concurrently...:)

And then I saw Monday that Mark will be signing autographs this weekend at the same DLM series' race at I-30 in Little Rock. This might save me a trip all the way to Batesville?

haha.. sounds like it

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Always. And it's just as far to one as it is the other for me. The drive to Roundup may be flatter, but the wind can get pretty bad. On the other hand, there's a few hills between me and SMORR. So I stay home and save probably a grand.

Completely understand brother.... Well shoot

BIGED

Guru ????
Anyone coming up from TX area to This....?

I hear Half the normal crew will be at LEBC Round up

hate to miss this but had already planed lebc this year give Howie a happy birthday from us

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I am planning to attend, both my first and last Howiepalooza! Tent camping most likely and hoping to bring my 7yr old son with me.

My biggest concern is weather damage to the tow rig!

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I am trying to figure out how to haul both Bronco's there. I'll have to ask the X bro in law with a 4 door dually and a big long goose neck to make the drive I guess.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
hate to miss this but had already planed lebc this year give Howie a happy birthday from us

I will.. Got to hang w/the TX crew sometimes... Not like you haven't been to every other one in the past right..

U have FUN sir...

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am planning to attend, both my first and last Howiepalooza! Tent camping most likely and hoping to bring my 7yr old son with me.

My biggest concern is weather damage to the tow rig!

What ya mean?? Is it supposed to hail or something? Tornado? :)

You're tow rig will be alright I'm certain.. Look forward to seeing y'all.

Kid should have a blast

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am trying to figure out how to haul both Bronco's there. I'll have to ask the X bro in law with a 4 door dually and a big long goose neck to make the drive I guess.

Nice... Hope you can get em both there..

Safe travels