• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Bronco Owners Roll call

BLAZEOFGLORY

Nc ...........

Hello I'm in Hudson NC just north of Hickory.

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 49

smoot75eb

Another here in Wilmington. If any of you come down to North End Freeman Park Carolina Beach, NC hit me up.

trekgurl

fishing?? water temps are cool this spring,, still 59 its going to catch on fire soon though,,,,:eek: do I see a sea mullet in my future?

MI-Bronco

Truck is in MI, but would still be interested

Part time Concord, NC resident....
Bronco in MI, but could hang out if in town...

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Im in Greensboro, NC. Got a 1969 Pebble Beige I'm working on and. A '75 Sequoia Brown that is sitting. Would love to get up with some Bronco guys.

OP
OP
deltabronco

deltabronco

Bronco Guru
Ran into 2 EBs yesterday. Derek ( Pleasure to meet you) and Brad ( who I met awhile back when we were both in the process of restoring our rigs). There has to be at least a dozen in the Wake county area. Definitely need a meet up.

Attachments

• C06BFC0B-487B-4352-B1DE-249FADDFD5E2.jpg
    C06BFC0B-487B-4352-B1DE-249FADDFD5E2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 46
  • A1C88CCA-5E45-49DC-B7C5-CCB4A3AF2495.jpg
    A1C88CCA-5E45-49DC-B7C5-CCB4A3AF2495.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 8DDDED70-F689-426B-A337-83B54456A5EA.jpg
    8DDDED70-F689-426B-A337-83B54456A5EA.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 49

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I'm in Greensboro and would be willing to host a meetup at my place. I could also figure out a nice cruise to a good food/beer joint. There is plenty of space for camping at my place for guys that don't want to do all the driving in one day. Maybe this should be a spring thing. I would love to pull something together! If anyone in central NC want to help me organize something let me know...

snipes243

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
A couple springs ago we did a get together in concord at the Carolina ale house, We could do it again. I remember about 6 trucks coming and 12 people.

Uncut1970

I own the gas stations in Cashiers, NC (southern Jackson county) -

We are in the middle of a big renovation at one of the stores that should wrap up around the first of February. As soon as we complete the renovation, I plan on coordinating our re-grand opening with a poker-run to benefit local charities. While Cashiers is known for its extremely wealthy seasonal/part-time residents; the vast majority of our “locals” live in abject poverty.

The run would be for any vehicle older than 1980 and all motorcycles. The route will take participants through some of the most scenic areas our state has to offer. One twist will be an off-road “short-cut” between two of the stages for those that want to scratch that itch.

I’d love to do it for Bronco owners only, but given it’s a fundraiser, the more the merrier. If it’s a success we will turn it into an annual event.

Would any of you be interested in participating?

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I own the gas stations in Cashiers, NC (southern Jackson county) -

We are in the middle of a big renovation at one of the stores that should wrap up around the first of February. As soon as we complete the renovation, I plan on coordinating our re-grand opening with a poker-run to benefit local charities. While Cashiers is known for its extremely wealthy seasonal/part-time residents; the vast majority of our “locals” live in abject poverty.

The run would be for any vehicle older than 1980 and all motorcycles. The route will take participants through some of the most scenic areas our state has to offer. One twist will be an off-road “short-cut” between two of the stages for those that want to scratch that itch.

I’d love to do it for Bronco owners only, but given it’s a fundraiser, the more the merrier. If it’s a success we will turn it into an annual event.

Would any of you be interested in participating?

Sounds good

And you’re right
My wife’s father grew up on a farm on the gorge road to cashiers ,
They got electricity in 1961

The summer visitors are millionaires but the locals are dirt poor

I thought cashiers was in Macon county ?
Or is that Andrews ?