• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS Not Mine - KS Craigslist 66U13 & 72 U15

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Maybe a good score for someone

couple different ones for sale
1966 Early Bronco U13 - $6700 (Olathe, KS)
https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/4744312304.html

For sale is a solid 1966 U13FL I purchased earlier this year. Being an original roadster, the top and doors are from a later model Bronco. It needs paint but has a good tub. The engine is a 1974 302, I have recently installed an Edelbrock 600 cfm 4-barrel carb, fuel filter and mechanical fuel pump. Have taken many trips around the neighborhood, but the timing still needs adjusted. The C4 automatic transmission was recently rebuilt when I bought it, and has a B&M floor shifter. Transfer case and AT are in good working order. The frame is rust free and entire belly is really clean-rust wise, the floor pans still retain the factory Red Oxide primer, but there is dirt and road grime obviously. The rear bed area is rust free and nice. The lift seems to be s 3.5" suspension lift and a 3" body lift. Tires are new 35" buckshots. Door strikers and posts are clean and could use adjusting as the strikers were added (68-77). Passenger side door glass needs to be put in, I have the glass just haven't put it in. The front seats are aftermarket, but I do have a pair of white OEM front seats that need recovering and a tan rear seat. I have been tinkering with this Bronco, but just don't have the time to do what I want with it so I figure it needs to go to someone that does have the time. Have title in hand and ready to sell - $6,7.00 obo

Attachments

• 66EB.jpg
    66EB.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 450
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
$6,500 for this one

1972 Ford Bronco - $6500 (Olathe, KS)

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/4745228477.html

'72 U15 classic early bronco. Picked it up a couple of months ago but haven't been able to do anything with it. Need garage space for my daily driver. Runs, drives, and brakes well. 302 engine, 3 speed manual on the tree, dana 20 T shift, drum dana 44 front, drum 9" rear. Manual steering and brakes. Does have rust in the common areas -- front floors, inner fenders, etc. The past owner patched most of the spots. No hard top, may throw in soft top if the price is fair. The shifter pivot is worn out on the column. There are some dents here and there. I cut the white tube bumpers off and put some used stock chrome bumpers on. I also removed the splash guards from all 4 wheel wells.

It needs at a minimum a new windshield and some exhaust work. This would make a nice winter project or put a top on it and drive it as your 4x4 winter vehicle. Tires are good, relatively new. New champion aluminum radiator and new mechanical fuel pump. Have the rear seat but it isn't bolted in (5minute job and I can do it for you if you desire). The one picture with the new tire is just me playing with one 31x10.5x15 on a factory ford wheel to see how it would look. It does not come with the truck.

Ask for any specific pictures you need. If I don't have it I will take it for you. I'm happy for you to drive it but I'm a busy guy and don't need the hassle of tire kickers. These little machines are very capable and are rising in value. I think it is fairly priced, but the price will be OBO. Not interested in trades. Email me a phone number and I will get back with you.

Attachments

• 72EB.jpg
    72EB.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 178

OkieAggie

Loc.
Edmond
I'd take a few pics of all the nice rust on the 72 if you don't mind and the door post backs?. No rush. I saw the CL ad pics so that gives me a clue. Oh, and maybe an overview of the interior??

Harley4844@yahoo

Thank you.