• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Revision 2.0 HID headlights from HIDprojectors.com

Heus33

Bronco Guru
As we enter into our 5th year of business, we at HIDprojectors.com want to take a moment to say thank you for your business and support throughout the years. We are a small, family owned business and appreciate all you’ve done to help support us along the way. I started this business because of my 76 Bronco and a few pesky forum members who gently nudged me along the way :p

We’ve recently launched our new Revision 2.0 series of 7 inch headlights, which feature our new housing design made in the USA! Our Revision 2.0 lights offer the same unique customization as our classic headlights with brighter optics and a cleaner, more stylish look.

You wont find a brighter light on the market.
You wont find a product that allows you to customize it to fit the theme of your Bronco. From mild to wild, we can do it all!

Revision 2.0 Series: https://www.hidprojectors.com/collections/revision-2-0
And our custom designer that allows you to build your very own Revision 2.0 Custom: https://www.hidprojectors.com/apps/productbuilder/custom-headlights

If you have any questions or would like assistance with a custom order, I’m happy to help!

Thank you again for your support,

Tom
tom@hidprojectors.com

Attachments

• Revision2.0 promo.jpg
    Revision2.0 promo.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 109
  • HID slider2.jpg
    HID slider2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Backroad_output.jpg
    Backroad_output.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 105

Sporto

Site looks great Tom. My Rev 1.0 lights that you built for my Bronco in 2012 are still the best upgrade since EFI! Still like the city lights over the Angel Eyes and Halos...That's just me though. Congrats on the first five years, here's to many more!

Rich

Attachments

• 15137551_10153934218541269_6857622174299855175_o.jpg
    15137551_10153934218541269_6857622174299855175_o.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 69

AxlesUp

Loc.
Collierville TN
that is super cool and looks great on the bronco, maybe the best looking light i have seen yet!

Any chance the ballasts are water proof? I try to stay out of deep water but around here crossing creeks is unavoidable.

how close do the ballasts need to be to the light itself?

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
that is super cool and looks great on the bronco, maybe the best looking light i have seen yet!

Any chance the ballasts are water proof? I try to stay out of deep water but around here crossing creeks is unavoidable.

how close do the ballasts need to be to the light itself?

Thanks for the complement! Our lights are fully customize-able which allows you to get a set that matches your build. We can also work with you to customize a set if you have ideas that aren't listed on the site.

The ballasts are waterproof but the headlights are not designed for full submersion (no headlight is really). Our lights have gortex patches that allow the light to ''breathe'' and regulate pressure / temps which is required due to the small area inside the light and the amount of heat generated from the HID setup.

If you're in water deeper than your headlights, I wouldn't recommend these. Normal driving, rain, snow, car washes, are all more than fine. Full submersion is not something we warranty though. Hope that helps!