• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James Duff Solid Axle Swap Parts Break Down

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Solid Axle swaps have been a very popular topic for many years. Here is a cool break down for guys swapping out there dana 30 for a dana 44 or any aftermarket axle up to 3.5" tubes.

As much as we believe in our own products and think they are great, customers pictures and testimonies are far more compelling. We encourage y'all that are using this product to share your install tech and/or pictures here.

Thanks! Suzy

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Bumping Duffs to the top! Share your SAS builds and tech here if you'd like ;D

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
So with this I can replace the solid axle in my Bronco with a solid axle?

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
So with this I can replace the solid axle in my Bronco with a solid axle?

The solid axle swap parts are offered for multiple reasons. If you're building an eb from just parts and you need missing or replacement parts we've got you covered. Plus now that people can see whats offered they wont be bound to stock replacement axles for their Bronco. People who want to get rid of the Dana 30 or upgrade their Dana 44 to a Dana 60 can broaden their search to a huge selection available using these parts James Duff makes.

Also many people who drive an EB have other fun projects or daily drivers or may know someone that may be a good candidate for the SAS kit. You never know who might benefit from seeing this post :cool:

Last edited:

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Like me and my '96.

Yes sir! Plus if you are so inclined, any C channel frame truck or SUV can also use the James Duff SAS Kit along with other components to get a live axle of their choice under their vehicle. Lets Solid Axle Swap The WORLD!! ;D;D;D

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
With the Breaking news of Ford introducing the Bronco back to the market in 2020 there is a good chance we will need to make a SAS for it too ;D;D;D

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
With the Breaking news of Ford introducing the Bronco back to the market in 2020 there is a good chance we will need to make a SAS for it too ;D;D;D

Yes Sir.

I haven't bought myself a new vehicle since my '09 F-150 because I am waiting on this new Bronco.
Might not solid axle swap it right away though, lol...
Guess I've got quite a few years to decide, haha.