• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1965 Mustang Fastback Project - Needs finishing touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1nw4lk3r

I am selling my 1965 Mustang Fastback Project.

This car has 0 rust anywhere.

Needs final body work and paint, as can be seen in the pics. EVERYTHING on the underside of the car has been redone. ALL new suspension, disc brakes,
Subframe ties, suspension. All new. Underside is extremely clean.

Rebuilt 289 and Toploader 4 speed with a Hurst shifter. Ceramic Coated headers, rebuilt 8" rear axle.

New floor pans, trunk drop offs, full quarters, doors, and fenders. Almost all new metal. New gas tank. Have the original headlight buckets and upper quarter vents.

Dash and doors have been painted silver. Outside is ready for the color of your choice. Boxes of parts, complete with most trim, including plastic panels around the fold down seat area.

Seats are there, but need reupholstered. Have all glass also, in good condition. None of this is in the photos, but I have them.

VERY complete car, with all of the hard work already done. Engine bay is beautiful, and you could eat off the underside.

Power steering, manual disc brake car. Nicely equipped.
$16,000.

aMjAFgB.jpg

RViLzZO.jpg

xp0hohW.jpg

3phxyuS.jpg

q744P45.jpg

989FjNI.jpg

kSojaa9.jpg

TEZPwld.jpg

KY4AXCV.jpg

JAbaRoC.jpg

T1sKqvD.jpg

TrsaBsm.jpg

dsES7JC.jpg

cMMTQUK.jpg

m1gA0kI.jpg

BARb15a.jpg

Nfpm81z.jpg

Hs9hIiq.jpg

pXBftQ6.jpg

s69bprk.jpg

ztcRvHb.jpg

kcasPTI.jpg

ghnrUS7.jpg

XuQQ9F3.jpg

YoNW6Bh.jpg

686MAfe.jpg

hhsopDz.jpg

u9CUQCS.jpg

nSqgyIU.jpg

iJTB5Ow.jpg

clRAled.jpg

rC5sUe8.jpg

EDBmNzX.jpg

A0AvdSb.jpg

EntCEqa.jpg

p2I4ZNQ.jpg

jPR05WT.jpg

OgQDOOp.jpg

Sl9I7fq.jpg

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
Great pictures , I have a 65 fastback I think this is the best body style of all very nice sheet metal on this one great start on a real mustang hope it goes quick and to a good home

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice '70 (and EB) in background!

I'd be interested in the big FORD letters!!

OP
OP
S

sk1nw4lk3r

20171205_220724.jpg

20171205_220728.jpg

I have a lot of time a money wrapped up into those letters! Came off the dealership I am the sales manager at. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.