• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI 1966 Halfcab

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I dimmed the lights a little to watch that with a beer in my hand and it was almost like date night.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Might be to many adult beverages but I watched the video and I did not see the brake system in the engine compartment. Where is the master cylinder located or is it all under the dash?

FJB

I talked to the owner last year at the Omaha world of wheels show. He said he was having to sell it due to health reasons and that he was sending it to Wisconsin and expected it to eventually go overseas. I guess that part didn't happen. As you can see there is a bunch of very nice custom work on this Bronco.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
You could eat a 4 course meal off the underside of that thing...impressive

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
That bronco was at sema 2 yrs ago and has tons of subtle custom touches. There was lots of talk about those bumpers on here back then

Meadowlark

A beautiful little rig. Prolly kicks ass too but it's not a Bronco anymore. I'd be afraid to get in it with my boots on

namrekcad

It was a promo truck built for Royal Purple (notice the D44 cover and the oil filters) and had many sponsors supplying parts. So it came out of a marketing budget/business write off. BTW, you can now get the bumpers, but they are pricey.

http://www.calautocreations.com/projects-2/66-bronco/

i do love the look,
however i truly believe these dealers, promoter of parts are in collusion,, they all build one and put a extremely high price on them,,their are 5-10 high end ones that have been posted for years,,, most probably don't want to sell them,,,so they can in turn snatch up the remaining broncos on the market, spray paint them and resell for profit, along with selling parts...

just the thoughts of a frustrated buyer that is still looking for a good deal

71sport408

Loc.
Mandan
Has anyone done a fuel fill cap the way they have it set up in the bed? I searched but I couldn’t find anything.