• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Core / Radiator Support Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjschneidy

Looking for a decent core support.

Picked one up over the weekend that is ok but would like to find a better one if possible.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
OP
OP
mjschneidy

mjschneidy

Still looking for a usable radiator support. I found one but it needs work, would like to find another.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
FWIW, Jeffs and NPD both have them and essentially in your ZIP. Maybe not at the price point you looking for, but there just the same

Hank

OP
OP
mjschneidy

mjschneidy

FWIW, Jeffs and NPD both have them and essentially in your ZIP. Maybe not at the price point you looking for, but there just the same

Hank

Yes I'm aware, its more about the appearance than the price. The repo's don't look correct to the factory original stamping or I'd be all over a rust free shiny new part.

The sad thing is that mine is rust free but its been hacked and beat up beyond repair, and then the straight ones I find are rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.