• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL ISO 4.9 4bbl intake ANY MAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama 4.9

Doing a DS II conv and need a 2 or 4 bbl intake manifold. Any leads or info would be appreciated. Trying to keep my costs down so an unused, scrap or donor intake would be optimal. Would gladly pay for shipping/handling and add a bonus thanks (gift) to any kindness shown. Thanks ALL! Happy hunting.

OP
OP
B

Bama 4.9

That's not to say I wouldn't pay nothing for one. I can afford to spend up to say, the shipping costs and $50-60. Some my laugh, but not all of us can be on top and money doesn't come so easy for me here in Bama. This bronco will be my DD and is very much needing to be finished for me to get back to work. Thanks again for reading and hope to be pleased to find that there is still goodness in men. If your reading this now and have one. It's no coincidence.

Contact #(251)406-0093 Joshua

Status
Not open for further replies.