• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 U14 Grandpas Plow Truck Straight 6 PS Project Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

elksheds

Loc.
Creede, CO
Helping a friend sell her Grandpas plow truck. I have a lot of pics but cannot upload here. Please read entire post and if truly interested PM me with your cell number and I can send photos. Include your handle from this site or I will not send pics.

It is a 1966 U14 with a newer Sport full hard top. Top is in OK condition and includes wilderness rack. Vin decodes as January of ‘66 build, 170 six cylinder, 4:11 gears

He mounted a plow years ago, which is bolted to the frame, not welded. The passenger seat area is taken up with a hydraulic system for the plow. Drivers seat is included but not stock. The front suspension (coils) are wasted due to years of carrying the plow.

It has the old inline six which still has plenty of Ford blue paint visible, I would assume from a rebuild at some point. Three speed on the column, and he addd power steering. It runs fine, but not perfect. 96,316 on the odometer. It has probably rolled over.

This truck has rust. Driveable as is, but would need the following to be super solid; inner fenders, front floor pans, all four door posts, passenger tail light housing, inner and outer rockers both sides. I checked the rear floor pan under the shag carpet ;) and it is solid. Rear quarter seams are solid from what I can see. As I said this is a project, or you could pull the plow and drive it while you work on it.

It is currently light blue, but has a J code for Ragoon Red. Dash is complete and has original am radio (uncut dash). Fenders are cut and it is sitting on brand new 33x12.5 r 15 rubber with nicer wheels.

Serious inquiries only. First with money down claims it. As mentioned above, PM with cell number for pics and include handle from this site. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

elksheds

Loc.
Creede, CO
Back on the Market

Buyer backed out, didn’t have the money to play. Reduced price, $7,000 for quick sale, let’s go!!!

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Here’s a pic

Attachments

• 822B7374-8732-4CA8-8700-86DDDD0BEB59.jpg
    822B7374-8732-4CA8-8700-86DDDD0BEB59.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.