• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA + 1969 uncut Bronco +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoblood

Contributor
Bronco sold last week on eBay and unfortunately the highest bidder was a phony. I figured this out because coincidentally I was selling another car on ebay and the exact same excuse came thru from a no score ebay member that there son was playing with there phone?
Long story short, our Bronco is still for sale.
Here it is and let me know if anybody has any interest?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Bronco...049c25be:g:4eUAAOSwnNBXaMpG&item=232005576126

Okbroncoman

I seen that and thought it sounded like something my kids would do.

Thank god for password protection

Looks like a straight bronco

If you were closer I would be all over it.

Good luck with the sale

Ehrenmac

I am interested in your bronco. Problem is I am currently tefinancing my house and need my cash for impound account. If it's around in a couple weeks I would like to look at it.
Ehren

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Looks like a really good starting point. If the body was a little less dented up, it would be in my survivor collection. Hopefully the right buyer is out there, ebay can be a huge pain.

warthog6x6

Loc.
Decatur, Texas
Same here. I'm in Texas and if you were closer I would be after it too. Love the look of an original body style. It's true "made in the USA"!! Good luck with it.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Bobby, Hopefully this EBay sale will go through...

Sorry we did not hook up and talk Broncos... Just too busy with Kid stuff this weekend.

Doug

DaveLev

Looks nice and appears to have sold for roughly 10K on eBay. If it falls through a second time, well, skip ebay and sell here only perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.