• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Feeler 72 bronco lots of new parts, one bad cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tightdog

So I'm putting this out there to see if anyone is interested. Got a 72 I've been fixing up. It's in good shape overall, didn't have a ton of rust to start with and po did some replacement of floors, etc. I was getting ready to paint it but I was going to replace passenger lower quarter just bc of poor repair that was done previously otherwise body is solid. When I bought the truck it wasn't running and had been sitting for a while. Once I got it cranked I saw that the valves were way out of adjustment so I got them as close as I could before taking it to a pro. So had the valves adjusted yesterday and truck ran great for about a mile before one valve ended up sticking and once we pulled the lifter it's looking like the cam is bad. So I'm contemplating selling out. I'll list all the new stuff below.
Newly covered factory seats including rear bench
3 spd floor shifter and Duff T shifter with billet knobs.
Newly converted power steering with 4 turn box and Grant steering wheel.
Freshly stripped and primed hardtop and I have new seals for glass.
New windshield and seal.
3.5 inch lift with black rock 17 inch wheels and 35 Goodyear duratracs not a ton of tread
New spindle bearings and seals and freshly packed wheel bearings on the front.
New u joints in front driveshaft and brand new extended rear driveshaft from WH.
New exhaust with headers
Fender flares
Completely new wiring harness
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things.
This has everything to be a really nice bronco.
Pm or call/txt with any questions 706-252-1133

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 901
Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tightdog

Started tearing it down. All the lifters looked really good except the one that got stuck. Ports all look smooth as well. I think I'm gonna order a new cam and finish it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 293

romegadave

Damn Scott....you had me sweatin' there. So you'll hold onto it after all?
Dave

DaveLev

So is it for sale? If not should it be deleted from the for sale section?

Status
Not open for further replies.