• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

long bed bronco?

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Love the taco but NEED A BRONCO!---ryan

Well, if you want a Bronco body that needs help (my son rolled it) you can have it, free. Not in the greatest shape, but most likely fixable.
Joe

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
How is Coby BTW?

Is he still in the EB or offroad 4x4 scene?

I think Mark now owns what he called the black ghost?

Last email I got from him was shortly after he remairried and I think they'd just got new Bikes and were riding. Been a while.
Joe

OP
OP
ullr

ullr

Loc.
Ritzville
Been years since I saw Coby, but it's been years since I've spent any time in Ft. Fun (collins)....

Black ghost..is that the "snake in Pony skin"? that thing embarrased alot of boy racers in Ft Fun.

Rjlougee...have any pics of that rolled body? I'm in E. washington now, April on to Alaska, BUT may be headed to CO in March to look at some Belgians.(draft horses, that is, I manage a Horse drawn tour company in Alaska for hauling folks off the cruise ships on the inside passage, going on a cruise?? let me know I'll take you for a free tour and talk bronco)---ryan

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Been years since I saw Coby, but it's been years since I've spent any time in Ft. Fun (collins)....

Black ghost..is that the "snake in Pony skin"? that thing embarrased alot of boy racers in Ft Fun.

Rjlougee...have any pics of that rolled body? I'm in E. washington now, April on to Alaska, BUT may be headed to CO in March to look at some Belgians.(draft horses, that is, I manage a Horse drawn tour company in Alaska for hauling folks off the cruise ships on the inside passage, going on a cruise?? let me know I'll take you for a free tour and talk bronco)---ryan

I might be going up the inner passage in August, what town are you working out of?

OP
OP
ullr

ullr

Loc.
Ritzville
I'm in Ketchikan, the first stop for the boats going north, last going south. Not ALL the boats go to Ketchikan, but most do. If you havn't booked yet, look at Princess Cruises. Not the cheapest, but the best value. I've heard many stories about all the cruise lines, princess ALWAYS has the happiest people. Holland America is the cheapest to book, but is also the cheapest quality, and they rarely book w/ them again. This is just what I have learned talking to thousands of passengers over the past 12 years. Save my e-mail ryanharrisalaska@yahoo.com or cell 509-347-6119 if you plan on cruising, I'll take you on a spin w/ some real "horsepower".

BTW for you horse owners out there....REAL HORSES WEIGH A TON!

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
I'm in Ketchikan, the first stop for the boats going north, last going south. Not ALL the boats go to Ketchikan, but most do. If you havn't booked yet, look at Princess Cruises. Not the cheapest, but the best value. I've heard many stories about all the cruise lines, princess ALWAYS has the happiest people. Holland America is the cheapest to book, but is also the cheapest quality, and they rarely book w/ them again. This is just what I have learned talking to thousands of passengers over the past 12 years. Save my e-mail ryanharrisalaska@yahoo.com or cell 509-347-6119 if you plan on cruising, I'll take you on a spin w/ some real "horsepower".

We went on a Princess Cruise up in Alaska about 3 years ago. Ullr is right, they were awesome. had a great time. I strongly recomend them, I will be going with them again next time my wife and I have a chance.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thank you JIMJEO. OK.... Now can you do that with a regular top and make the back window equal to the front window? Also, what program do you use to do that with? Damn... that is cool!

JIMJEO

Loc.
CORNELL, MI
Thank you JIMJEO. OK.... Now can you do that with a regular top and make the back window equal to the front window? Also, what program do you use to do that with? Damn... that is cool!

It's an old program I got bundled with a win98 computer, Corel photo house. Making the back window the same size might need a smaller door. Here's the 'burban style. I'll play with it more this week end, the beers are getting to my mouse...

Attachments

• Ugly2.jpg
    Ugly2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 130

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was thinking using the original sized full top with a short door to the back (crewcab effect). Trying to see what it looks like with the windows equal sized. I know where there is a really nice '64 box for cheap. I am thinking daily driver!

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Something like this with the back windows equal to the front with a full sized top. Does that make sense?

Attachments

• Personal%20Pics%20023%282%29.JPG
    Personal%20Pics%20023%282%29.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 59

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Here are a few of mine...

Attachments

• green4door.jpg
    green4door.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 112
  • uncut4doornosuicideweb.jpg
    uncut4doornosuicideweb.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 123
  • stretched4door2.jpg
    stretched4door2.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 106
  • stretched4doorhalfcab.jpg
    stretched4doorhalfcab.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 134

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK Josh. Make it more of a forest green, and calculate the dimensions to the full top one, and forward them to me. That is what my NEXT project will be! We will load the street rod up and drive out to meet you (for sure this time!). You may have to wait until my retirement though! I still regret not meeting you when I had the chance! Kids come first though...and Nike!

Last edited:

venom71

Project U16: Extended Cab Short Bed Bronco

The pics that Todd Z. posted of the extended cab short bed pickup are mine. I posted some build up pics over on Broncofix.

http://www.broncofix.com/viewtopic.php?t=274361

I've been working pretty heavily on it since mid December to try to get it ready for the Moab Bronco Safari, but it is looking marginal. SOB XIII for sure though.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Royal Caribbean, went on a cruise with them before on Ford's dime and had a great time.