• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Thoughts 1973 Uncut

new_bronco

https://www.carsauto.com/1973-ford-bronco-c-1484.htm

I'm new to the early Bronco community and I've been reading as much as I can to get educated on forums like this and even bought the Bronco book. I've been keeping an eye on this Bronco for a while now and they keep reducing the price. I've asked them about it and they assure me there is no rust (I would need to go check it out to be sure). What do you think as far as price, build quality, or other observations? What would be your recommendation to look for when I go see it in person and drive it?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Nice looking clean Bronco .... but the description ! %) What a hoot ! The guy that wrote it is clueless . Fully restored ... hardly ... looks like a paint job , new interior & sprayed over undercarriage . Rare "impossible " to find uncut ... hardly ... just spend 5 minutes on Ebay ... no shortage . Numbers matching ... sorry , not a Ford thing . Holly headers , carb & intake .... Nope , just valve covers . Stock carb , intake & exhaust manifolds . Sheeze ... it's endless ... custom harnesses ? nope , stock/replacement lap belts.... 4" lift ... nope , no lift on this one ... Bilsteins ... nope again . So where's the "modern " upgrades ? Stock p/s pump & box , drum brakes with a booster , no disks .... nothing modern here kids . At half the asking price it might be a deal ... but only if you get to slap the salesman for being so stupid ! ;D ;)

OP
OP
N

new_bronco

Haha...yes the marketing smoke and mirrors at full force. When I called them and asked them questions they were pretty clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGO

Contributor
This is the most disturbing photo in my opinion. It shows the hood sticking out past the grill quite a bit indicating a hit Bronco, or a poorly assembled Bronco, or both! Also, not one photo of rust prone areas!

Attachments

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 80

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
I know a guy that frequents this place. He actually saw this Bronco prior to its restoration. This one and another both came in at the same time. One with a top, and one without.

Sad true story... when it first arrived they didn't even know how to take the top off. The guy I know had to call me and ask how! I am not surprised they failed at properly advertising it once they finished their restoration.

Still a nice bronco. Just not worth the asking price.