• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Roadster Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Need some Roadster parts for a '68 U13 project.

-Original Ford Inserts and Backing Plates

-Windshield Frame Gutter Extensions

-NOS or high quality Whitco Top and Door Skins

Let me know what you might have! I'm also interested in anything U13 related!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I have all that stuff.
Wait!! You already know that!
Good luck...did you see the NOS Whitco doors on Ebay for $2500.00, I think they're still on there!

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I have all that stuff.
Wait!! You already know that!
Good luck...did you see the NOS Whitco doors on Ebay for $2500.00, I think they're still on there!

Yes, they are still on there. I can't see giving that for them. We will probably take the Amish reproduction route but I figured its worth a try! :p

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I might have a pr of gutter extensions with correct screws, I'll look over the weekend. Is this going on a patina preservation or a frame off?

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I might have a pr of gutter extensions with correct screws, I'll look over the weekend. Is this going on a patina preservation or a frame off?

This will be a frame off. Once you start gathering NOS pieces its over with. %)

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Got a top, got the inserts. Still need gutter extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.