• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Why isn't this selling?!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
If it were near here I would scrounge up and bring cash today;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Like they said, just stay patient.. it takes a little time depending on the demand in your area...

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I said this on another thread, it took me two years to find what i wanted and pretty much gave asking price when I found it. How long have you been trying to sell? I sold two 66's on here and it took 90 days a piece which I didnt think was too long.

EB70

I personally really liked the build. However like you all say, small engine and large tires along with 5.89's it probably wouldn't be real drivable like most EB guys use them.

I have interest, but I don't want to get rid of any of mine to pay for it!