• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mecum Bronco

jayhawklaw06

d029f71dafe49a5c41d19f28e7beac64.png

Does anyone know the story on this Bronco?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hmm, wonder why my DVR hasn't started recording them yet. Maybe they're delayed more than normal this time?
That is for sure one super sharp looking Bronco though. If it's done half as nice mechanically as it is cosmetically, it should be a high seller even in today's market.

We taking a poll, or betting pool on how much yet?

Paul

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I'll start Paul.
44k.
But it actually looks better than 44k; seems like that's the high water mark for one right now if its not an ICON.

Montoya

And the bid goes on...anyone know what it got up to before the auction ended? Same for the half cab that another member sold? I'm hanging onto mine for the foreseeable future but I'm curious if the trend is still up.