• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

never heard of ths before??

OP
OP
M

Miker

Bronco Guru
anything stick out to you guys on this '77 ??? This is supposed to be the '77 with factory drum brakes???? That is why I asked.

Attachments

• IMAG0199 (2).jpg
    IMAG0199 (2).jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 255

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Front bumper sticks out a little. Is that the only pic you have? Rear quarter says '77.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
anything stick out to you guys on this '77 ??? .

That poision oak running up the side that tree sticks out;)

Are you sure those are drums on the front...that looks kinda like a disc in behind that white spoke rim...

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
As Broncobowsher has pointed out here previously, people sometimes swap out desirable pieces from later model trucks before flipping them, etc. I've seen, for example, a '75 Bronco for sale with a Dana 30 slung under the front end, etc. I could see why a '77 might be robbed of its D44 before being offloaded on some unsuspecting buyer.

Todd Z.

fuzzy2133

Loc.
San Jose, CA
That ^^^^ is why people who buy older used cars/trucks need to educate them selfs. 90% of people who buy used never look at the under carriage.

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
What Todd said! That's why we have to double check with people who want to order parts based solely on what year the rig is. Oh your, "Dana 44" has king pins? Hmmm... :-[

Suzy

bax

Contributor
Old Member
What does the Vin #, frame # and title say????%)%)%)

They dont "say anything" You have to read it.

What Suzy said, that Todd said,what STLO said what Scoop said what I said what Viper said. Enough said.