• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Ford Bronco LUBR EFI 5 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoward

Loc.
Rolesville
I'm gonna try again as this is a painful process. I tried last year to part with my Bronco and pulled it from the market.

1974 Ford Bronco
Uncut
76135 mile on odometer
302 with ford fuel injected mass air(2009)
NV3550 5 Speed (2008)
This is a older body restoration that I purchased in 2008 and proceeded to resto mod. I replaced all of the suspension 2.5 wild horse lift and 1 inch body to accommodate the NV3550. I replaced all the seat covers in 08. Drive shafts, twin strick and disc brake conversion completed as well. Later in Hawaii in 2009-2010 bought a ford fuel injection (RJM) harness and a Lincoln Crown Victoria and performed a fuel injection upgrade to inprove the drivability. It's a driver at 70 it's runs low 2k rpm all day.

$19900 is the current asking price.

Please do think I'm being disrespectful as I prefer not to negotiate until you have seen it in person and have figured out how you will get the money together. Remember the bank won't finance so a personal loan or money in the bank. If your not ready that's ok. I too have been there before. Get ready and then get permission. Getting permission from the wife seems to be a popular one.

wgchristman@nc.rr.com
919-435-0954

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,398
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,566
  • image.png
    image.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 1,491
  • IMG_6673.jpg
    IMG_6673.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5750.jpg
    IMG_5750.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_6671.jpg
    IMG_6671.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6668.jpg
    IMG_6668.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_6667.jpg
    IMG_6667.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6666.jpg
    IMG_6666.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_6665.jpg
    IMG_6665.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_6672.jpg
    IMG_6672.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
OP
OP
Broncoward

Broncoward

Loc.
Rolesville
More photos

More photos

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 670
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 836
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
OP
OP
Broncoward

Broncoward

Loc.
Rolesville
More photos

I've got more photos as I'm having difficulty uploading more than 1-2 at a time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 633
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
OP
OP
Broncoward

Broncoward

Loc.
Rolesville
"My gallery" has more photos as well. You can see I've got some Bronco history as a member here since 2003 which is pretty cool I think. This Bronco is my 7th since I was 16 and I'm 45 now.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK, I looked at your personal info and I see in North Carolina.

OP
OP
Broncoward

Broncoward

Loc.
Rolesville
Taking the ole girl out

Still available... been taking the opportunity to drive it more...looks and drives great...

Why the photo posted side ways ? Frustrating

Attachments

• IMG_6066.jpg
    IMG_6066.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 427

Miketnf150

Loc.
Kingsport
Don't see why anyone hasn't snagged this one up yet. I love that it's a manual 5 speed!

Its a little bit out of my price range or i would!

OP
OP
Broncoward

Broncoward

Loc.
Rolesville
My guess is...Ive had interest but I've only have it posted here in CB. From my experience we usually look at the classifieds for a great deal. The asking price is most likely is right at that line where it is not a "steal" . In my past I wouldn't have traveled far to go look either. I'm also a lousy "sales" guy. I did discourage a few people that I felt weren't mechanically inclined to not purchase. I can only blame me really. I've been sending the photos out but I'm not hiding anything....it's drives and looks great but is still 43 years old. It will all work out. Thanks for asking, as I appreciate the question.
wgchristman@nc.rr.com

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
From my experience we usually look at the classifieds for a great deal. The asking price is most likely is right at that line where it is not a "steal" ...In my past I wouldn't have traveled far to go look either wgchristman@nc.rr.com

I'm not looking for a steal, per se.
But budget constraints (as they currently sit) mean I either have to find a steal or keep waiting for the prices to drop to 2005 levels. %)

Yours is fantastic and where I would want to get to eventually. My issue is that I can't pay for all the work up front.

And on the travelling, I'm going to look at one semi-local this weekend (probably). It's out of my price range, but the seller wanted an opinion on it's value since my pointed questions made me seem SMRT about broncos (he's got titled 77 with some incorrect body parts and a swapped tranny and a few other inconsistencies). I still threw him a tire-kicker, sight unseen ca$h offer at the end of the conversation, but he's not gonna meet me there. I'm a little afraid he overpaid originally and he's gonna get stuck trying to offload it now.

Hokiebay

Loc.
Annapolis, MD
I am interested and there is a chance I may be passing through NC next week. If so I will contact you and see if I can stop by on way down or back. If it sells before then good for you.

gbork

Interested in Illinois!

Hi Ward, just got a closer look at your '74 and appears to have a lot of what I would build one....if I had talent & time! Serious buyer and WON'T dicker price till I see it. But when serious will fly down one way and drive her home!
Will call & get more details.
Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.