• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR My '77 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorbackbronco

Here is my 1977 that I've listed on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201968780615?

785032b59a2c45b0b9c92c7078f41dd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I admire your resolve

Like the calm, patient, ever present upward force of a root against a city sidewalk.
I will break through. Crack by crack. Day by day. Gentle, but non-yielding force.
Sooner? Later? I don't know.
But trust that one day, I will break through.
And it will be glorious to return to basking in the sun.

[gotta go Zen after being first to set up an appt for a friend to see another one in Tampa; only to have it sold a few hours before he could get off work]

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
[gotta go Zen after being first to set up an appt for a friend to see another one in Tampa; only to have it sold a few hours before he could get off work]

Was it the lime metallic one with only one pic on CL?

EDIT: And to keep things on track this one is bidding up nice, and there are many days to go. Was nice when you got it, but you sure made it look great!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Am I reading this right?

Was bid to $20,600

And now relisted as a $20,500 "Buy it now" ?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Saw this one in person today....wow!! Even though it's a manual, you should have bought it!!

OP
OP
Razorbackbronco

Razorbackbronco

Thanks bobby nice to meet addict! My first eBay auction ended and the high bidder retracted his bid ( didn't know you could do that) and then it ended right below the reserve. I set the buy it now right around the same as it went for originally and it sold to a member here and it's heading to North Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.