• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted - Uncut and solid Early Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Starting to look for another Bronco to turn into a project. Must have uncut fenders. Want something that is solid and as rust free as possible. Can be running/driving or a roller. Really open to anything just depends on price, location and overall condition of Bronco. Please PM with details if you are selling. Thanks.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I have an all original '66 U14 that was driven to where it's sitting. It has been under cover the past two years but it does have the usual cancer. The bed is eaten at the back panel as is the panel. I have a panel to replace it and an 'eyebrow' grill to replace the current '70's grill. I also have the replacement door parts and floor from WH. Has the original 170 and I have another head that could be rebuilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.