• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 One Owner Bronco thinking of selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okbroncoman

Being in Florida, he maybe looking for higher ground.
Or too busy boarding up the house.

Hope you guys in Florida say safe, Irma maybe a bad one.

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
The frame and under hood are perfect. No dents, no rust ANYWHERE... I'm happy to send pics via text. I'm battening down the hatches. The bronco is in the garage high and dry. I have an offer for $17K. I'm not interested in selling it for that. I know I will most likely never find another 66 in this original condition with no missing parts and original paint. I will include a 200 motor with it that came out of a running, driving 1966 Comet. Bring me $20K and it's all yours!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Is there something wrong with the original motor? If so, what is wrong with it? Is it the original motor?

I don't see why anyone would want to pull original motor and swap for a non original motor in an original vehicle, unless it's not the original motor.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
After this storm and you get organised, PM me those Pictures, (and is it running now with the original motor or not running with original motor.).
Good luck with this storm

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
It's the original motor, runs and drives. I have the 200 because of one of two reasons. The exhaust manifold bolts are sheared off on in the head of the original motor. The integral heads are becoming hard to find. To pull the head and remove the rusted in, sheared off bolts is not easy. You could use the head from the 200 which I have sent to the machine shop and know is in great shape or pull the 170, get it rebuilt and have the head worked while you use the truck with the more powerful 200 and have fun while also cleaning up the engine bay. It has some black tarry silicony stuff on the firewall that comes off with solvent. I do not believe the engine bay even needs to be painted but I do have a quart kit of Springtime Yellow (makes two quarts) if you wanted to spray the engine bay and floors. Again, nothing to hide here, great bronco!

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Has an exhaust leak that I cannot fix due to the bolt heads being twisted off. I hope this makes sense...

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Doing ok. I'm at a friends house now because we lost power Sunday at 4:15pm. It's hot and all but other than that no major damage. The 66 did just fine!!!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Beer,
Did you send those engine bay pictures and frame pictures? If so you need to resend them...I never got them on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.