• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1966 U-15 restomod Poppy Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupu2

Could I ask who built this truck? It looks familiar, was it listed previ on this. Site?

Thanks,
Will

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Could I ask who built this truck? It looks familiar, was it listed previ on this. Site?

Thanks,
Will

Maybe the new buyer will answer more accurately, but I talked to the owner when it was for sale. It was a Father and son project. They did all the work themselves including figuring out the Coyote. I don't think it was for sale on here before.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Yes, it was a dad and his adult son who did the work, not for sale elsewhere. They had built other cars and did this as a project together.

They started the conversion before the BC Bronco items to make the conversion somewhat easier. The one advantage I have seen with this one was keeping the factory A/C compressor.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Even copied the OP's description and pasted it into the eBay ad...talk about easy money...who bought it from silentk?

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I don't think it's such a bad thing to flip it. The new owner had some stuff to sort out when he got it. The original owner was honest, knew what he had, but that it also needed some finishing up. I spoke to him and commend him for being honest.

Heck, if hyghlndr didn't get I was! My plan was going to be to sell my current daily driver and make this one my new daily.....and eventually somebody would want it more than me.

Dlish

Notice how its for sale on ebay and philly craigslist for stupid money but not on CB. Come here and get a decent price and use everyones expertise to fix the snall problems then try and jack the price up.

Seems like this is SOP for him, the Roundup for sale thread had a rear bumper a CB member made and he bought that he was trying to flip for bucks too.

No thanks

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I will gladly sell you the bumper for what I paid for it (offered to a few others also, couldn't recall what I paid but we can search for the original listing). I sold my offroad truck. Gathering funds for another bucket list car.

DallasBronco

You'd think that would be a keeper- anyone have any idea what was wrong with the build that forces it to keep jumping around?

STalon89

I think he couldnt sell it for what he was asking on craigslist. Im curious if maxliders bought it or took it on consignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.