• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RIP trail buddy

Bogar

That's rough and I'm sorry for your loss. Makes me sad thinking about your loss and the day it happens to me.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Very sorry for your loss. Its always tough when we lose a furry Family member. Just remember you will have some great memories to keep with you, that's always a blessing.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
condolences brother.. I know they sure become part of the family

Dannyboy71

Sorry you lost your friend Mark. I have had dogs all my life and that part is never easy .

crankman

Sorry for your loss I think some of my worst painful losses were my close pets. I get way attached to them but thats just me. Bless you

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Before humans die, they write their last will and testament, giving their home and all they have to those they leave behind. If, with my paws, I could do the same, this is what I’d ask…To a poor and lonely stray, I’d give my happy home; my bowl and cozy bed, soft pillow and all my toys; the lap, which I loved so much; the hand that stroked my fur; and the sweet voice that spoke my name.I’d will to the sad, scared, shelter dog the place I had in my human’s loving heart, of which there seemed no bounds.So, when I die, please do not say, “I will never have a pet again, for the loss and the pain is more than I can stand.”Instead, go find an unloved dog, one whose life has held no joy or hope, and give my place to him.This is the only thing I can give…The love I left behind. – Author Unknown7.31.14 - Dog's Last Will & Testament2

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Best wishes for your family in these hard times. Just remember a good dogs soul always comes back home.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Before humans die, they write their last will and testament, giving their home and all they have to those they leave behind. If, with my paws, I could do the same, this is what I’d ask…To a poor and lonely stray, I’d give my happy home; my bowl and cozy bed, soft pillow and all my toys; the lap, which I loved so much; the hand that stroked my fur; and the sweet voice that spoke my name.I’d will to the sad, scared, shelter dog the place I had in my human’s loving heart, of which there seemed no bounds.So, when I die, please do not say, “I will never have a pet again, for the loss and the pain is more than I can stand.”Instead, go find an unloved dog, one whose life has held no joy or hope, and give my place to him.This is the only thing I can give…The love I left behind. – Author Unknown7.31.14 - Dog's Last Will & Testament2

That's good stuff!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
sorry to hear .... get a new buddy soon !
don't be like me ... after 13 years, loosing my highbreed wolfdog, for few years I refused to get another one/ replacment !

my wife and daughter kinda suckered me 6 years ago into getting Oliver .... best thing ever ... he goes w. me everywhere !

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That’s tough man, they’re def apart of the fam! Sorry for your loss!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So sorry to hear of your loss. Their unconditional love is such a huge part of our lives, and if we didn’t care it wouldn’t hurt so much. What a cool dog! May all the great times you shared and memories be of some small comfort to you and your family.

Attachments

• A1123054-79E6-4231-8C9D-0493F3B4CFAE.jpg
    A1123054-79E6-4231-8C9D-0493F3B4CFAE.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
garberz

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Wow, I am overwhelmed with all the kind words and support from everyone. Thank you so much!

I hate that Mark! Way too young. But it looks like he had a great life as part of your family.
And you have some great pictures of great memories for sure. That one under the water should be a doggy magazine cover or calendar shot! He was a class act.

Good luck. Good memories last.
Post more pics if you feel like it.

Paul

Paul, funny you mention calendar shot. Otto has been featured in a desktop calendar for the last two years. He has about 10 different pics and there's probably 35 different dogs in the calendar. All shots are underwater. Today, the 16th is Otto's day. This pic is the same pic as his debut pic, ironically enough. He's touched a lot of lives over the years. Most of our pics with friends are them holding Otto upside-down.

Mark

Sorry for your loss, he looks like a cool dog. Definitely one of the family. What breed was he?

Otto was a Boston Terrier.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1494.jpg
    IMG_1494.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 49