• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bajabronco and NORRA 2018

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey,

I just received an email from NORRA and recognized someone in the email...

Congratulations Andrew! And, good luck this year.

Jeff

Attachments

• NORRA and Andrew Norton 032218.GIF
    NORRA and Andrew Norton 032218.GIF
    131.4 KB · Views: 194

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good times! Getting ready over here. Had a good weekend of prep last weekend and Rapido Randy rolled by just as we were starting out!

Andrew

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
It was great to see you and Todd Z!
Good luck to the team this year, and "drive the tires" to lessen down time for flats.:)
See you in Ensenada!

broncojack

Contributor
How do I get a autographed picture so I can put it next to my Parnelli Jones one.;D

Attachments

• NORRA and Andrew Norton 032218.GIF
    NORRA and Andrew Norton 032218.GIF
    14.6 KB · Views: 307

metal1

Loc.
hidesert ,socal
good luck and see you down there I will be working tech inspection again and can not wait to get down there ,with the plan of chasing the 1st day or so ;)

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome, will see you down there Holler at us as we roll thru tech. Always fun. Racer coming together, working on last bits.

Andrew

lgdpt

I was there again this year but didn't get to talk to any of you guys... (Wrenching on the race truck the whole time). Im co-driver in the Glen Helen Truck (1976 Ford F100 #829). I think I met some of you last year (admiring your Broncos).

We got our truck dialed at the last minute after dealing with starter, TBI, and distributer troubles. Ran like a bat out of hell....Then the transmission housing cracked in half...literally....after day two (in LA Bay).

We put it on the trailer and went home...

Hope you guys had a better race than we did!

Attachments

• truck flying.jpg
    truck flying.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 43

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Man I love that truck and saw you guys pull into Ensenada. Sorry to hear about the bell and u turn. We had a good run . Got some damage from being stuck in the silt and hit by a full size bronco with a broken alert system. Kind of a lot of work to do for next year. Plus we had no charging at start and lost some time there and on stage coming into San Felipe. Giving some rides and the navigators first try. All good- bronco ran awesome, no flats no mech issues. We skipped party because we have to come back and build broncos and prep for next year! In loreto now headed to super burro!

lgdpt

Man I love that truck and saw you guys pull into Ensenada. Sorry to hear about the bell and u turn. We had a good run . Got some damage from being stuck in the silt and hit by a full size bronco with a broken alert system. Kind of a lot of work to do for next year. Plus we had no charging at start and lost some time there and on stage coming into San Felipe. Giving some rides and the navigators first try. All good- bronco ran awesome, no flats no mech issues. We skipped party because we have to come back and build broncos and prep for next year! In loreto now headed to super burro!

I will look for you next year. (Assuming we both make it!) I really want to hear about the rear-end from the full-size... I hope everyone was ok! love this race.... it’s breaking my heart to not finish. Congrats on making it!

Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I will look for you next year. (Assuming we both make it!) I really want to hear about the rear-end from the full-size... I hope everyone was ok! love this race.... it’s breaking my heart to not finish. Congrats on making it!

Love your truck too! I love the story about it sitting on the back patio here in Phoenix for so many years.

Todd Z.