• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Daily Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

COBronco

Only had this beast for about 6 months but a job change is forcing me to part ways. I'm leaving Colorado and probably headed back to NYC so it's just not a practical vehicle to keep around.

I have a million other photos I can post or take for people upon request but needless to say this one is a head turner. Everyone in town knows me by the truck. It's just too good looking.

I'm copying and pasting details that the last buyer posted but since I purchased it I have put a new choke in it and I studded snow tires on it now (brand new) and another set of tires that are basically brand new. She runs STRONG and has no problem functioning as a daily driver with plenty of off-roading potential. Not pristine, but redone in right ways and a little rugged looking in all the right places.

Here's the ad copy from the original ad (still on here; now has 92,000 miles):
1974 Bronco
Dana 44 front
Ford 9" rear with Yukon Grizzly locker, new bearings in rear end, axle bearing, and new rear brakes.
Power brakes (Tom's kit)
Long travel front radius arms
3.5" Suspension System with Long travel front coils
2" Body Lift
Twin Stick for Transfer Case
Underbody insulated between frame and body for sound and heat
14gal extra large front fuel tank
stock rear fuel tank (13gal)
Power Steering with new Saginaw pump

Motor
Motorworks 302 crate engine
Roller motor
351W cam
performer intake
Holley 4 barrel vacuum secondary carb
Pertronix ignition
Headers, dual exhaust

C4 Automatic trans
New extended rear driveshaft and CV joint

Bedliner in interior front to rear
New seat covers on original seats
Fold and tumble seats
Full family cage roll bar
Full roll bar top kit for summer
Quick release door hinges
Sony stereo with amp and kicker speakers
Aftermarket electric windshield wiper kit
Bronco steering wheel w/ carbon fiber inserts

Custom front and rear bumpers
Warn 9000lbs winch
HID front aux lights

35" BFG KM2's on 15x10" aluminum rims
Matching spare and rim (Has been rotated with tires)

New Paint in 2009 -- Ford Vapor Silver

Runs great. Never really been "Off-Roading" with it, it is too nice. Paint looks good, but not flawless. Bought it with about 85,000 on odometer, now has about 88,000 (~ 5000 on new crate motor). Has a full hard top and full leather rollbar top. Recently have replaced the speedometer cable, resealed the radiator, and had the brakes (still good as new) tuned up.
I bought this when I moved to OR last spring off a guy who put serious work into it and didn't have time for it anymore. I have wanted this truck for as long as I can remember and really do not want to sell it.

xfalcon

nice Rig, can't afford it but I'd still like to see more pics;D

OP
OP
C

COBronco

Sorry for the slow pm responses but I'm pulling this one down as I made a last minute decision to stay in CO and can't bring myself to sell it if I don't have to.

Best of luck to everyone who reached out on their search!

Status
Not open for further replies.