• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Uncut Full Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacsMudder

I am selling my 1977 full cab Bronco, it is light jade green which is similar to sea foam green. 98% OE, upholstery is in beautiful shape with very little wear, have the factory wheels and hub caps, also have the original Ford ID card, it has 134,859 original miles. Everything works as it should, turn the key and drive ready. This is a must see for anyone interested in classic Broncos. $31,000 obo
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131374679@N08/

Last edited:

dao1980

Loc.
Chattanooga
It does sound really nice.
I would love to see some pictures too, even if just to appreciate and check out a nice Bronco.

OP
OP
M

MacsMudder

I have not figured out how to post pictures. Any help would be great and I would be glad to post pictures!

OP
OP
M

MacsMudder

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Beautiful Bronco Mac! I really like the factory Ford late '70s wheel on an uncut truck! Did you change the door panels? Just wondering why someone swapped the Sport door panels for Ranger panels.... However, very nice!

lil bronco

Sharp bronco. Is that a homemaid fold n tumble seat thing there I see where the back seat is mounted?

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Good looker for sure. I love the retro colors.
Make easy for people to see. Here are some pictures of it from the flicker link.
61b6c3a182525e2a9ffce95e62800ede.jpg

3ab418eb803755b43190445bdca646d1.jpg

OP
OP
M

MacsMudder

Hey Kruseair,
I never got an email from you. If you want you can reach me at 1-(800)-742-7904 between the hours of 8-5 pm. Monday-Friday.
Thanks Ricky

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
Nice truck... looks like original paint on the outside but around the vin sticker it appears to have been painted... Looks white but could be over exposed pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.