• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD For Sale 1967 U13/V-8 Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRONC71

The truck has had a frame off restoration. The engine is a rebuilt 289 with a new clutch, and throw out bearing. There are too many new parts to list, but pretty much everything under the hood is new. The body mounts have been replaced with polyurethane mounts and the suspension has new shocks and polyurethane bushings. The brake pads, brake cylinders, and master cylinder have all been replaced. The cab area has new blue carpet and the seats have been reupholstered. The original color of the truck is frost turquoise. The truck is a U13 truck that was ordered from Ford with doors and a 289 V-8 motor. I have the Marti report that states all of this. I have a white soft top and all of the mounting hardware, and an aftermarket radio that goes with the truck and a used set of fiber glass door inserts. The truck had a piece of the fire wall cut out by the original owner that has been replaced with a piece from an original truck that had rear end damage. The rebuilt motor has less than 100 miles on it. The truck has a new turn signal switch in it but the blinkers don’t work, and the gas gauge does not work. The hood is not the greatest it has been damaged and repaired. The rest of the body is in pretty good shape. No rust in the rear quarters, rockers, front fenders, tailgate, or grill. Driver floor has been replaced and the passenger floor is original. If you have any questions please ask. send me a message for pics.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Pics he sent me

Attachments

• Bronco Feb 2015 008.JPG
    Bronco Feb 2015 008.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 388
  • Bronco Feb 2015 010.JPG
    Bronco Feb 2015 010.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 377
  • Bronco Feb 2015 013.JPG
    Bronco Feb 2015 013.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 392
  • Marti Report.pdf
    275.3 KB · Views: 136

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Very cool. I like that the Marti shows it was ordered with full doors with glass. I have not seen that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.