• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX MISFIT up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShedHunter

Loc.
Fort Worth Texas
1972 Bronco 6" lift currently 33" but had 37" on it. Power steering, geared low ( 513's We think ) but works well with the 37" on it. 6 point roll cage, Standard, hard top . 8k warn winch and bumper go with it. but not currently on. heavy duty rear bumper with swing out tire rack and fuel can holders. Spare rim and tire goes with it. Has new Sway bars in the box not installed. New Engine hardly any miles on it and runs strong. exterior has been lined with a cheaper lining. Plans were to blast it off but other projects are trumping this one. Street Legal , Yes this needs some body TLC. If your not looking to work on one then pass this one up. Like it says. It's not a show bronco. So if your not looking to work on it as you drive it then pass it up.
new tags and will have new inspection sticker upon sale

Newby

Loc.
Thorndale
Bump for a super nice guy. I spoke with him once before about this rig and just couldn't make timing work out for me. He was always friendly and willing to discuss the Bronco with me. Great person to talk to.

Jakedog

Does it have a D44 up front. I know it should, but u never know. Do the diffs have lockers?
I know it needs body work, but how much rust is there to fix. I'm not looking for a show truck, but a nice looking daily driver would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.