• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MN 73 Ford Bronco project

Status
Not open for further replies.

12pack

Keep in mind this is a project and needs lots of work, but is a solid start. The body, frame, and drivetrain is 100% solid and rust free, the top has some soft spots and needs quite a bit of work, the doors, tailgate, fenders and grill are solid although they have holes in them from rust they have been sand blasted and are solid. The wheels have been blasted and powder coated as well. The suspension is Duffs long travel with dual shocks on every corner. The front has been converted to disk brakes. The tires are brand new not positive on brand but I can find out. Ford 9" rear with a locker, trans and transfer case no motor, my plan was to put in a 4bt Cummins but just don't have the time, lots of pictures and may be able to deliver anywhere, not quite sure what this is worth just want my money back out of it, 4064900480

OP
OP

12pack

2i7y2xi.jpg

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
Looks like a nice start with some premium parts. It takes the right buyer for a project but I am looking for a project so I am a potential buyer. I drove my last/first Bronco home then tore it apart. I see the value in having it already tore down. A decent rule of thumb for determining value would be approximately 50% of the value if it drives. Depending on parts, adds, extras, etc. can change that value, but a good starting point. The nice suspension is definitely the biggest selling point. Good luck on the sale.

OP
OP

12pack

Bump selling home soon and don't really want to move to a new location just to sit more

OP
OP

12pack

Transfer case is np 205 transmission is np435 tires are new intercom super Swamper 38.5x16x15

Status
Not open for further replies.