• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 2013 Ford Mustang GT, 5.0, 6-speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Selling my beloved Mustang to purchase a truck to haul Broncos with. I bought this car from the original owner with 5,400 miles on it, and it now has 25k. Ive always used Motorcraft oil and filters in it.

It's Race Red, in excellent condition. Has beautiful leather interior, GT floor mats, window louvers, tinted windows, and Magnaflow catback exhaust. Runs and drives excellent, and the Coyote and 6-speed is a lot of fun! No accidents, clean Alabama title in my name.

$23,500 PM for more info

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think I would good in that car riding my wife around town lol

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I think I would good in that car riding my wife around town lol

It's a fun car and I hate to see it go. I've been on quite a few trips in it and had a lot of good times, but its time for a 4x4 truck. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.