• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco video

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh shat papa roach got old. Oh shat I got old haaa. “Last resort”song is the best that s when I had my first Bronco think they were out of Ventura ca
Thanks

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Genre may not be what a lot of folks listen to, but the message was far better than most videos today. Music not so much different than some of the hard rock bands from decades ago. Hope he invests as much maintenance into the Bronco as he does in ink! I liked it, thanks for sharing.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I'm an old guy but I still like Rock and Roll;D Thanks for the post, good song and video.:cool:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And in a 72 Durango Tan Explorer/Sport at that. Pretty cool.

Blue71

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like both those videos! Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to go to the beach. Salt water looks like it was shot in Oregon.

OP
OP
BRONCO635

BRONCO635

I hope he went home and washed it up after that video shot. As we all know EBs don’t need any help contributing to rust. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk