• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Saw that too. Kind of sad.:-[

Plus mine
I agree. Friendly competition turn into " I'm talking my ball and going home"

Nevertheless this is the best site hands down a consistent flow of knowledge and useful tips. You post a question and you will get a honest try to help you out , and some times even get some free parts . Thanks again Art

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just scrolled down the list. But I'm lookin for a 95-96 -FSB for a daily driver. Took me 2.5 years to find my 97 F250 7.3,so no hurry. Just lookin for the diamond.

haha.. I feel ya brother.

Good luck w/the search. Would love to have a 78/79 FSB myself

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
I agree. Friendly competition turn into " I'm talking my ball and going home"

Nevertheless this is the best site hands down a consistent flow of knowledge and useful tips. You post a question and you will get a honest try to help you out , and some times even get some free parts . Thanks again Art

What, for Taskers hydroboost?:cool:

256-97

Status
Not open for further replies.