• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WY 1977 Ford F250 4x4 Crew Cab with working A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

2wheelbob

My buddy is selling his 1977 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4WD truck. The truck has a fresh, fuel injected 460 (bored to 504). He worked for the motor builder so it has a ton of performance parts (Eagle stroker crank, larger valves, H-beam rods, forged pistons, etc). It is running EZ-EFI from F.A.S.T. with return lines. The ignition is an MSD system. He has receipts for all the parts, a dyno chart (440 HP and 500+ ft-lbs torque) and can speak more about the build. The transmission is an NV4500 5 speed. The transfer case is a NP205 connected via Advance Adapters plate. The front axle is a high pinion Dana 60 with an Eaton e-locker. The truck has front discs with dual piston calipers. It also has the cross over steering set-up. He did a bunch of tasteful modifications with the intent on keeping the truck for he and his family to use well into the future. The rear seat has shoulder belts (never offered from Ford). He cut a set of factory seat belt mounts from a junkyard truck and rewelded them in. He also added a second fuel tank with a factory fuel door. The truck started as a rust free truck from Montana. The exterior paint is the only area that could use some improvement. He had a friend spray it who was just starting out and well....you can see for yourself the outcome. It will also need the cover panel for the rear bench seat. He hasn't used the truck much over the last year or so and hates to see it sit. He's hoping to find a buyer who appreciates the attention to detail he put into this truck. It is a turn key, rust free, drive anywhere Wyoming rig. He realizes that he won't get out of it what he's into it for so he is open to realistic and serious offers. PM me and I can answer some of the questions, send you pictures (I need to try and figure out how to attach them) and put you in touch with him. Thanks!!!

ruckin69

Contributor
Truck

Is 31k correct or a typo? Yikes. Maybe pics will help. Thanks

OP
OP

2wheelbob

$31k is an asking price. I will try to figure out how to post some pictures.

yfz450sew

These early crewcabs are pretty damn rare, I can see the asking being justified if it is a clean truck.

OP
OP

2wheelbob

Thanks!! I think it's worth it. Having built a few Broncos and Land Cruisers over the years, I don't think you could build a truck as nice as this for the money he's asking. There are pics on the old ford crew cab website as well as the Facebook page for old ford crew cabs for those who are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.