• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Asking for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
need shots of underside florbords, wheel wells, frame, etc. Lots of rust in the rust belt:) But looks very nice, and I would consider that one to be a candidate to be only slightly restored to keep the max value.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
A lot more appealing with the new pics. Too bad it's a 76.
oh yeah the inside looks better than the out lol. what's wrong with a 76 around here we don't worry about that silly crap:p as long as it's a 66-77;D

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
He finally got some floor pan, kick panel and rocker pics.

Attachments

• IMG_6638.jpg
    IMG_6638.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6640.jpg
    IMG_6640.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6641.jpg
    IMG_6641.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6643.jpg
    IMG_6643.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6644.jpg
    IMG_6644.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6645.jpg
    IMG_6645.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6646.jpg
    IMG_6646.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6647.jpg
    IMG_6647.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 118

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I talked to him Tuesday also. You're right, nice guy. But I was disappointed that he still couldn't tell me what he wanted for it. :( He did say it hasn't run in about a year.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Like all of us I'm sure he just wants to get as much as he can for it. The fear is that you sell it and some jack wad flips it for double or triple the money on eBay %)

That being said I'm sure he has turned off potential buyers already by not throwing a price out there for it.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Like all of us I'm sure he wants to get as much as I can for it. The fear is that you sell it and some jack wad flips it for double or triple the money on eBay %)

That's just part of the game/deal. Once it's gone, don't look back :)

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
A bunch of people sent me PM's and I passed on the owner's phone to them. Some conversations have gone on but I haven't talked to the owner in a few days.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
A bunch of people sent me PM's and I passed on the owner's phone to them. Some conversations have gone on but I haven't talked to the owner in a few days.

Maybe someone will snatch it up from him..

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
He never priced it, how could it have possibly sold? If he did price it, what is the price then?

Read up a few comments then it'll make sense. Plus he could have had discussions outside of Classic Broncos. I don't know the exact sale price, that's between the seller & buyer

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
This is a ridiculous for sale thread.

Here are 4 photos, guess what it's worth.

He might be selling.

He might not.

This might be for sale.

This might not.

Here are more photos, now what's it worth?

etc., etc.

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Confusing huh? It wasn't really a for sale thread. But it became one after some people talked to him and made some offers.
In the old days people still managed to make deals on the fly..
It sounded like this:

A: Is that rig for sale?
B: I dunno, maybe for the right price
A: how much you want for it?
B: what'll you give me?
A: I'll give you XX dollars.
B: feller, you bought yourself a Bronco

;)

Mrjgp

B: feller, you bought yourself a bronco
A: F***!!! I overpaid!!!!

Status