• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Clearing out my parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Spring cleaning today . A load of Bronco junk to the dump , more parts listed to sell . Where's all this keep coming from ? ! :eek:
BTW , read my first post ... thanks .

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Well if I had my daughter through college and I was closer to semi-retirement I would consider buying and moving.

Nice little business!

Grinch

Steve,
Sent a guy your way on the inside tailgate tire mount. Looks like you still had it on your page anyway.
Mark

D ROCK

Guys...I just got a lift gate from Steve.

Part was rust free as described. Lift gate not the easiest thing to package, No Problem...It was wrapped bomb proof...Great communications, Great Product, Great Shipper...Steve is good people

triracer67

Contributor
drivers side door window holder

Steve, I'm looking for these items:

67 choke cable
67 driver door glass channel (piece that holds glass)
rear taillight trim
speedo cable

The most important is the piece that holds the driver door glass, is there any chance you have a complete set of pieces that works the driver door glass? I know mine works, but, it's a little rusty.

thanks
rob

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
didn't realize you were retiring Steve. Wish I could buy your place, would love to live in MT:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.