• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD $300 chassis with front axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funrunr

Contributor
SOLD
Read updated post below it has Dana 44 front axle and the valve covers have a sticker saying 1972 and I cannot find the vin or read it. The frame is wasted beyond repair. Either way I’ll sell it for $300 as it sits. If you want parts off it let me know and I’ll put a price on it or you can make an offer. I do have a good looking radiator for it also, along with two sets of extra leaf springs.

Attachments

• 5B27CECA-0B79-47EC-AB09-AE9AADCB073C.jpg
    5B27CECA-0B79-47EC-AB09-AE9AADCB073C.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 448
  • F382C279-DAA4-44FE-9F5B-B23C5D6A3C75.jpg
    F382C279-DAA4-44FE-9F5B-B23C5D6A3C75.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 378
  • B037C71A-3E50-4B35-AAA8-030322A7AAD5.jpg
    B037C71A-3E50-4B35-AAA8-030322A7AAD5.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
Update, rear axle has been sold along with rear wheels, I will sell the remains (front Dana 44, engine, trans, transfer case, drivers seat, seat belts, rotted frame for $300

Last edited:
OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
$300 for all except rear axle. It is still on my trailer and will load easily.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yikes, unloading and reloading a broken chassis without a rear axle half way? That sounds like a lot of work! and I don't have a trailer so I'd have to rent one and that takes it out of my price range.

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
Understandable, 6 hour plus gas and expense for 100 loses my interest, sorry!

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
Yikes, unloading and reloading a broken chassis without a rear axle half way? That sounds like a lot of work! and I don't have a trailer so I'd have to rent one and that takes it out of my price range.

We can cut the frame up and put only what you want in the bed of a truck or borrow a small trailer. I’ll help all I can. I have dollies I can put under the rear leafs to help it roll also.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here is a list of parts I want off it: Engine, Transfer case and shifter, both Driveshafts, All 4 rims, front axle and all steering linkage. I wish you still had the rear axle I would buy that too. let me clear this with the boss and I will get back to you on Friday if you haven't marked it sold.

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
Here is a list of parts I want off it: Engine, Transfer case and shifter, both Driveshafts, All 4 rims, front axle and all steering linkage. I wish you still had the rear axle I would buy that too. let me clear this with the boss and I will get back to you on Friday if you haven't marked it sold.

I should have been more clear when I posted the rear axle sold. The rear wheels are not included unless I can find some tires to use instead on another project for rollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.