• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Im going to take a break selling for a whyle, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcparas

What condition are the doors you have for sale? I might be making a trip up that way soon. Also do you have a rear gas tank skid plates for sale?

gtnorga

PM'd you yesterday for a C4 to d20 main drive assembly (spud shaft, main drive gear, intermediate housing bearing and retainer).

gick70

Do u have uncut dash wiring for a 66 or 67?????What do your doors look for these years???

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Need a complete white set of fender flares + shipping to 55308

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Nick,do you have any driver side vent windows with the complete frame?

johnmcgee

Loc.
Woodsboro, MD
I am looking for a cut front drivers side fender that is in reasonably good shape, an antennae with mounting hardware, a radio and a tire carrier with hardware.

My e-mail address is jmcgeewantsajob@gmail.com and where abouts are you located?

Thanks,
John McGee

treihesse

Bronco Guru
dana 20 output shaft and dana44 stock shafts

I need one Dana 20 output and 44 shafts for trail spares. Please let me know

80018 postal code

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
PM sent

No good on the trans case,

I NEED TO GET RID OF SOME VENT WINDOWS!!!!!!!!
I HAVE 60 OR SO OF THEM!

Poor (for parts) $10
Useable steel (some rust) $20
Nice steel $40
Stainless that need repair $25
good stainless $60

Prices are each

I sent a PM on the 21st and have not heard from you.

ncsubronc

got my door post today, thanks again! glad to see i got in on your parts stash just before you shut 'er down for a while ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.