• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE New thread - Headlight Harness Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegger

Loc.
belton,Texas
yes, Ill take it, too long on high and she stars to blink/ out keep on low all is good how do we do this I thing I think i have a pay pal acct. ? 1 ea please thanks ken Got it and thanks a really nice piece pro built buy american hands nothin better

Last edited:

hotrodtim68

Contributor
Head light harness.

Thank you Eric ; harness arrived yesterday. Great workmanship. especially at such a fair price. TIM:cool::cool::cool:

Mike D

Contributor
hj, this is miked. i bought a couple harness from you. Really impressed with them and was wanting couple more. My buddys saw them and also wanted some. I need 7 sets if you have them. THANKS, MIKED

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
I'm just getting ready to re-wire my Bronco with an AAW kit and Tom's (Huess) HID Projectors. Is this an upgrade I need?

Never drove my Bronco at night before the teardown, lol. Just rather buy this now if I need it and do it right the first time around...

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Not sure if this would be need if you already bought from Huess, may want to check with him. I don't want you to waste money if not needed.

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
TTT have a few more ready to go. If you send payment and do not hear from me, please double check the paypal name (had a few enter the wrong email address).

Thanks

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi,

TTT have a few more ready to go. If you send payment and do not hear from me, please double check the paypal name (had a few enter the wrong email address).

Thanks

I'll take two if you PM me your PayPal information.

Thanks,

Jeff

GWBronco

I did as well not sure it went through. Let me know paypal info. Thanks

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey,

Received both or the harnesses I ordered last week.

I'm really pleased with the quality. It may be a while before I install them; but, definitely glad I purchased.

Thanks,

Jeff

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
got it installed as per the pic above.. just to be straight, the drivers side original plug is now not used correct? Guess I need to tape up that plug to keep water and dirt out. Awesome harnesses by the way. May have an order for you later for some guys with older ford cars that want this feature.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Is there a way of setting it up to where when you turn high beams on the low stay on to?

Status
Not open for further replies.