• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE New thread - Headlight Harness Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Yes, with a new harness you simply tape over one of the old unused headlight plugs.

To have both a high beam and low beam on the same time I believe there's a modification to the floor dimmer switch.

I do have a few more harnesses that would be ready to ship on Saturday.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
could someone post this mod to the dimmer switch for us all to see. I have searched the interweb and can only find a mod that shows how to build this harness with the provision for hi/low built in. I don't wan to have to mod my new harness and would rather mod something else.

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Shipped a few more out today, getting down to the last ones for a while.
Thanks

Headlight Harness upgrade, pulls main power directly from the battery (not the old wiring and headlight switch), often fixes the dimming headlight issues and allows for brighter lights and safer system. This will work with stock style and h4 headlights. Upgrade takes about 10-15 minutes.

Shipped Priority Mail which has tracking included (less chance of damage or loss).

One harness shipped (DOES ONE COMPLETE BRONCO)
$26.00 if paypal friends/family option, money order, cash, or check
$27.50 if regular paypal to cover the fees

TWO harnesses shipped
(small savings due to combined shipping for those with more than one Bronco or early Ford)
$48.00 if paypal GIFT, money order, cash, or check
$50.00 if regular paypal to cover the fees

Thanks

Tram

Bronco Guru
How long is "a while?"

I am about to upgrade to HID's in the lights and think this would probably work for them as well.

bigdaddyof4

Loc.
Vincennes, IN
I just wanted to say that I received my harness today and I'm extremely impressed. I could not imagine the vendors harness being much better quality and it was about $20 cheaper. Thank you hyghlndr for a job well done.

redpony

Contributor
Received mine today! Can't wait to get mine installed it will be nice to drive at night again!!!! Thank you!!!!!! redpony

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Right now all sold out, will likely be 3 weeks or so until more are available (too busy with work). Every paid one has been shipped.

buck68

Received mine today . Very well made, my son and I can't wait to get it installed !

Status
Not open for further replies.