• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX The "Patches" is Totaled and I'm Getting Out of the EB Game Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Well, a little over 3 weeks ago I rolled "Patches" on the way home from work. Praise God I'm still alive and only suffered a scalping on the right front of my head, a gouge out of my left hand, and other scrapes and bruises. The body is toast but there are several good parts which I am going to try and sell to make some money toward a new vehicle (only could afford liability). So, here's the list. Let me know if you're interested, and I can email pics.

Factory radius arms with 2 degree poly bushings $75

Driver's side fender. Needs some work. $40

New prices OBO 8/11/2014

Thanks

Last edited:

wepuckett

Glad your ok. The frame does it have a title and do you have the glove box with vin still?

bsquared

Contributor
Phil, very glad you're okay but sure sorry to hear about your Bronco.

Going to PM you about the Dana 44. Interested and good luck healing, Bill

Outlaw Bronco

Loc.
Shenandoah, VA
Man that sucks, glad your doing well though!

Hate scoring parts under these circumstances but do you think the Bilstein's would work on a 3.5" lift, if so i am interested.

Thanks Brandon.

naneumranch

Might be interested in fuel tank there website has them for$370 what else are you including that I'm missing.

COSCAG00

Phil - Sure am sorry to hear about your accident, glad your OK though.

If it helps anyone I make fairly regular trips down to Phils area and would be willing to pick up parts and bring them back to Bryan,TX if that helps get them closer to you.

Fred

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Any idea what brand the 2.5" coil springs are? A trip to Aransas Pass would be a good excuse to go and eat at Redfish Willie's!

OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Guys. I appreciate the responses so far. Please give me a little time to respond to all posts and PM's. I'm extremely busy at work, and will get back with everyone as soon as I can. For multiple requests on parts, I will go with whoever contacted me first. If it falls through, then I'll go to the next person. Thanks again, Phil

OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Sorry to hear about the wreck, but glad you are OK!!

How did it happen??

GLWS.

Still not completely sure. I apparently blacked out as the fun began. DPS investigation seems to think the left rear brake locked for some unknown reason. It pivoted me around and then rolled. Probably will never completely know, but thank God He protected me during the whole thing!

OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Glad your ok. The frame does it have a title and do you have the glove box with vin still?

I do not have title for the frame. It was from a 1974 which we were given, and in much better shape than the 76. They don't worry about matching frame/ glove box vins around here. Registered as a 76 because that was the title I had. Glove box still has vin, but looking to sell complete dash.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.