• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH huge lot of original and aftermarket parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

66WarPony

Do you have brands, colors and pictures of the bikini tops?

Present: '69 4.1L I6, Aussie 2V, Weber 38/38; Up next: CI Headers, Dual exhaust

acebooncoon

Loc.
frierson/shreveport
fender flares

I need a set of the rear fender flares for 50 bucks...if they are in good shape. if you have the black rubber that goes behind them I would like that also. my zip is 71052.

darrell82

Are the black ford racing valve covers the tall version that clears roller rockers and are they still available?thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do the heater boxes include the core and wheel? Thanks!

Yes most heater boxes are complete just need cleaning and re-seal kit if you care to do so.

Thanks Jeff

PS I'll be out of town this upcoming week so please contact Joe at jjcardi@aol.com about heater box. All the parts are at his shop anyways.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are the black ford racing valve covers the tall version that clears roller rockers and are they still available?thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Sorry the black valve covers were sold a while back but the aluminum finned ones are still for sale.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
These guys don't joke around. I paid for a couple parts yesterday and received them today. Packaged like a pro. Great transaction. Thanks!

Craig

Irishjig13

I have had great success as well. I have worked with Jeff and have had two shipments of a multitude of parts come all in good shape as described. Actually working on a couple of more items if I can work the logistics out. Kevin

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How about a set of beltline trim? I posted about a few pieces but would be interested in a complete set depending in price and condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.