• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Heater Core retaining Clip needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tody

I'm looking for a heater core retaining clip. When pulling my heater box apart i found that the heater core was held in place by strips from a towel - and the clip was missing. %)

here's a pic for reference:
attachment.php

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i have one. just need to put my hands on it. I thought i had lost it and posted for a new one. a member here gave me one, and then i found mine. you can have mine.

PM me your contact info and we can go from there. i have colleagues going back and forth to Germany all the time. it is highly likely i can get it to you pretty simply.

Meantime i will find the one i have

Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.